Monday, March 1, 2010

Advice

Sunday was our first choreography / pseudo-blocking of the show. First number, and we’re already getting involved in some… suggestively interpretive activity… to put it lightly ;)


Word of advice (more for myself than for you, but in case you need it)…


Even sarcastically over-animated sex acts should always utilize good posture.

(Such wisdom, eh? You should go print yourself a plaque to hang in your kitchen along with the “Home is Where the Heart is” needlepoint your great-grandma made you)

If I had followed this shrewd suggestion, my back might not be KILLING me today! I know it was the repeated thrusting and grinding and other shenanigans that I took part in yesterday. (Not including the rehearsal… haha JK!!) But at least I was able to get a good night sleep; that helped a little with the stiffness this morning.

At any rate, the number from yesterday is going to be a lot of fun to perform. Once I get down the steps, it will be a lot of fun to layer in some character to the steps. I know the audience will love watching, because the cast is full of great characters (both from the script and in real life )


Music rehearsals continue this week… looking forward to it…


~Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment