Thursday, February 25, 2010

A New Routine???

Every time I start working on a new show, my schedule changes. I’m a creature of habit, it sometimes takes me a bit to adjust to a new pattern of behaviors. So far though, I am seeing that this show is going to fit almost perfectly into my routine. First of all, rehearsals are 5-10 minutes away… a huge relief after my last show when I would drive nearly an hour to rehearsal and an hour back.


The music of this show is extremely catchy. I find myself humming the melodies constantly these days, even little background riffs that we have learned in rehearsals. I can’t imagine someone seeing this show for the first time and realizing just how densely beautiful the score is. I feel privileged to get an inside peek into what makes this music so great.

Oh, and P.S. the first dance rehearsal was great, I can’t wait to get some choreography together. With such fun music, the choreography is definitely doing to be awesome 

~Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment